Terms & Conditions
• Meals will be provided buffet style or oryoki depending on the retreat.
• Lodging is dormitory style.
We are continuing to offer our programming via Zoom and YouTube. We believe that it is a bodhisattva activity to provide retreats online and your sitting in the zendo supports the practice of people who cannot participate in person due to disability, age, distance, or life circumstance. By coming to an event you are agreeing to be in a room with a camera to allow for people to participate remotely so your image may be seen in the group. Talks by the teachers are recorded.
CANCELLATION FOR HEALTH
ZCO/Great Vow/Heart of Wisdom reserves the right to cancel reservations for events due to the pandemic in the case of changing CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines, or the health of the residential community and our teachers. In this case participants will receive a full refund.
If you are experiencing symptoms of fever, persistent cough, or “feel like you are coming down with something,” please do not come. You will also receive a full refund.
If you cancel your registration (not related to illness) less than 48 hours in advance, you will receive a refund or credit for a future retreat, less $50.
(Feb 23, 2022)
Great Vow (updated 4/21/2022)
Sunday morning program is open. Please take a rapid test prior to driving to the monastery and photograph the results. After testing, masks are optional.
You can also join via Zoom or YouTube. To join online click here.
Retreats are open for in-person attendance with testing and vaccination. See below for our testing requirement. You can also join us online.
- Proof of vaccination is required for attendance at sesshin or other retreats, and for monastery residency.
- Take a rapid test immediately prior to driving to the monastery, photograph results.
- Please bring your vaccination card to attend a ZCO event in person.
- If you are feeling ill, have been in close contact with someone who is ill or tested positive for Covid, please stay home.